Thursday, April 30, 2009
Get ALL you can from your Kiteboarding! Buy the Method ALL Kite. One kite transforms into SIX KITES!
To become a Method Dealer contact the KITEs Method.
Most of a kite's range is in the length of lines it is flying on! Not many riders understand this and they end up paying physical and monetary price! How is it that an entry level rider can be comfortably working on his waterstarts on a 12 meter kite while expert riders are powered on the same 12 meter kites? Its simple, the new rider is using 15 meter lines.
Q. Help me with the math. How do you get six kites out of one kite?
A. Simple...The Method ALL Kite is designed tested and Proven to help riders get the most out of their kites and the days wind. The lines lengths of 5m, 5m and 15m can be used on their own or easily be attached together to make 15m, 20m and 25m lines. This is like getting 5 free kites!
A 12 meter kite on 25 meter lines pulls harder for longer than the same kite on 20 meter lines or 15 meter lines or 10 meter lines.
1. 25 meter lines = full power 12 meter kite, great for lite winds, big air or radical action.
2. 20 meter lines = 11 meter kite, Super for strong winds and wave riding
3. 15 meter line = 10 meter kite. Great when learning water starts, or handling strong winds
4. 10 meter lines = 9 meter kite. Good for learning kite control.
5. 5 meter lines = 7 meter kite. Super for learning kite control and management.
6. bar to kite = 5 meter kite. Teach your friends on your kite. It is a great sport, share it!
Check out the Method E-courses Volume 4. Email us for the Test Questions and answers to the E-course
KITEs Method E-course 1
KITEs Method E-course 2
For years Method Centers have been helping clients PIMP their kites. They brought the gear, Centers brought the knowledge and tools. Hours, sometimes days later they had a kite with full 5 meter-12 meter range. Most kites are sold competition ready, stuck on MAX Power all the time! The Method All Kite has years of proven experience behind it. The KITEs Method Pattented ALL Lines allow riders to get the most out of their kites and the days wind. Don't get stuck with one kite, get the get 6 in 1 Method ALL Kite! Interested in becoming a method Dealer or Center? Contact us!